Since its inception in 1999, Community Energy has led the development and construction of more than 1,300 MW of wind and solar generating facilities. Community Energy brings a long track record of successful project development, utility and retail off-take, renewable energy marketing, innovative financing, and public policy support to accelerate renewable energy deployment at scale. With headquarters in Radnor, Pennsylvania and offices in Boulder, Colorado, Community Energy has a strong presence in both eastern and western renewable energy markets. Community Energy celebrates over 700 MW of solar in 15 states in 2016. For more information about Community Energy, please visit www.communityenergysolar.com.
Community Energy is seeking self-starters with a passion for clean energy. Promote community solar and make a difference by generating leads from interested residents in Minnesota (Greater Minneapolis – St. Paul region). The Outreach Representatives will work closely with Community Energy’s overall sales and marketing team. This role is community-oriented and focused on grassroots support. Community Energy will provide training and marketing materials for all outreach associates. Position is 3-6 month contract position.
• Generate leads for the sales team by collecting information from residents interested in community solar
• Find locations and events for lead generation and coordinate
• Part-time or full-time flexible schedule
• Weekend work required
Sales and Marketing Channels Include
• Event Marketing (Fairs, Concerts, Festivals)
• Tabling at retail locations (Natural Food Stores, Farmers Markets)
• Presenting to community/environmental groups
• Grassroots networking through local organizations/neighborhoods
• Enthusiasm for and knowledge about the renewable energy industry
• Excellent verbal communication skills
• Experience in community involvement or organization preferred
• Ability to learn quickly and retain new information
• Sales / Marketing / Solar experience preferred
Please email resumé to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Email subject should read “MN Community Solar Outreach”.